As a result of Comcast’s state-wide coat drive in November 2007, Brad Palazzo from Comcast delivered 16 bags and 4 boxes of coats to United Way for distribution to those who need them. Because of the generosity of the Comcast employees, over 100 men, women and children in our community will be warmer this winter.
Comcast believes when we invest time and energy in the community, we all win. Get more information about Comcast here.
Brad Palazzo (r) Community Relations for Comcast
delivers the collected coats to UW
We Have Moved.
Please visit our most recent blog posts at: http://www.uwgnh.org/blog
April 23, 2008
- Build Your Skills, Get Others Engaged
- United Way Helps Bring Discounts on Prescription ...
- Agency offers free tax assistance
- Is an Earned Income Tax Cut in Your Future?
- State sees strengths, weaknesses reflected in resu...
- U.S. Ranks Last Among Industrialized Nations for P...
- Comcast Staff Donate Over 100 Coats to Winter Wear...
- United Way in The New Haven Independent on 04/08/2...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2007 (31)