FedEx Office (formerly FedEx Kinko’s) is offering free resume printing on March
10, 2009, at the company’s 1,600+ FedEx Office Print and Ship Center locations
in the United States.
FedEx Office understands the economy has affected many people in a very
profound way and wants to help by leveraging its printing services to assist job
seekers across the country.
- The nation’s unemployment rate rose to 7.6 percent and the number of unemployed persons increased to 11.6 million in January 2009, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- On February 18, the Federal Reserve projected the country’s unemployment rate could rise to as high as 8.8 percent by the close of 2009.
- Available at any U.S.-based FedEx Office Print and Ship Center
- Up to 25 black and white resume copies per customer
- Valid for orders placed in-store on March 10 during regular business hours
- Place orders by submitting resume in printed format or as a digital file
- Copies will be printed single-sided on resume-quality paper
- Completed orders must be picked up in-store
To find the nearest location and confirm operating hours, visit www.fedex.com or
call 1-800-Go-FedEx (1-800-463-3339).
FedEx Office (formerly FedEx Kinko’s) provides access points to printing and
shipping expertise with reliable service when and where you need it. The Dallasbased
company has a global network of more than 1,900 digitally-connected
locations. FedEx Office services include copying and digital printing,
professional finishing, document creation, direct mail, signs and graphics,
Internet access, computer rental, FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping,
and more. In addition, the company offers FedEx OfficeSM Print Online, an
online printing solution for business and personal printing, at home, at the office
or on the go. Products, services and hours vary by location. For more
information, please visit www.fedex.com.